Monday, October 12, 2009

A Time-Travelling Journey

7th-oct-09

Today is the third day of my new start. I thought i would bumped into some of my old friends, but, it was proven to be dreams. My Tennis tutor stopped his studies and goes for work in Ipoh. All my college buddies are almost scattered, i don't know where to find them. I thought some of them would share a class with me. I saw some of my old friends yesterday, in a class. It gives me great relief when i saw some of the familiar faces among thousands of new ones. I went to school canteen today, for lunch. To my surprise, the canteen crews have been changed. There's a pretty girl sitting on the cashier seat along with her boy-friend holding her hands all the time instead of an energetic woman whom i was familiar with.

Yesterday i went tot my class, and i saw a lot of new students, juniors, they were chatting among themselves in the class. I felt so lonely since i had no one to chat with. I'm that kind of guys who's not so easy to make friends with peoples. So i just sat there, alone in the midst of a crowd.

It makes me understand that I'm not coming back to the past. This place might have a place in my past, but now i'm not in that time-frame anymore. The world travels when i was still weeping about my longing to the past. I came back to a town that i've been here before, but in different time-frame. The buildings may seems old, but everything else is new. It's time to move on, before i'm too late for the last trip of the time traveling train.

No comments: