Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Memory Traveling

Time travel. It's a deep term, with huge meaning, and it brings a lot of benefit to human race if it is possible. Imagine that you could travel back in time to stop the world wars, what would happen to the present? Perhaps Adolf Hitler would be a nobody, and there won't be nuclear detonations in Japan. It is a beautiful dream, isn't it? But since we haven't successfully invented a time machine, so this remains quite impossible to reach.

Have you heard of memory traveling?

Whether has anyone experienced this, I have no idea, but I did. It was kind of a soul's encounter. Whenever i went visiting some places I've been there before, I could see flashes of memories I have there. For example, I saw my tracks in the school where i used to study, seeing them flashing over my window of soul, in a form of a faded shadow. All these happens in my head.

It feels like time traveling, just it's not in a time line we're traveling in, but in our own memory. It helps us to review the decisions we made in the past, having a chance to correct what we've done wrong, or to remorse for some faults we've previously did.

I thank God for giving me a ticket to this adventure. He gave me a chance to correct my wrong. Even God is telling me to study. Personally I thinkthese journeys are a great way of checking my own growth status. It reflects how much I've grown up spiritually.

Now, I would like to enclose a short story regarding to Sunday's Whole Heart P&W team.

I felt tired recently, for my services. Sad, because I caused the teens to fear me for my strictness. Sad, because I felt that I sacrificed more that I have for result, as they don't appreciate it. Personally I think I'm not strict enough, I'm considered a lot milder that the organizations they have in their school already. It's just they've never experienced that kind of tense sensation, they've been pampered by their family and friends, that's why they could not accept my words. But then. peoples are leaving the team, what should I do? Should I just ignore, keep on with an iron grip? Or should i pamper them as their friends did? My own opinion is, if you're eager to learn more, to grow up, to evolve, to be better, you won't complain about the strictness of the tutor. The stricter the better. Those complaining about strictness of the tutor are those who were satisfied with their current possessions, and does not want to get better. They're comfortable with what they have now. They don't want anything else.

I felt so sad when i found out about these. Frankly speaking, I do care about how people look upon me. Of course, I understand that it's hard to satisfy the world, but...... I need guidance, Lord, a direction where i could go.Plan A is going to be held down for a while now, until next year, due to the choir practices that's going to start soon. This is partly God's arrangement, so I dare not complain. Since choir practices are being tutored by me, i don't think it makes such a difference, vocal lessons can still be taught in choir practices.

One more thing, I was thinking of starting a P&W cell group, which was already on the run, thanks to Luke, and I'm recruiting only those who were willing to keep their distance close to God, willing to sacrifice for Jesus. The whole thing would be like a cell group, with sharing and such, combined with band practices.

Luke had been my faithful companion and half a tutor, to these i owe him a gratitude, may God bless him always, and lastly, may Glory be the Lord Jesus.

No comments: