Thursday, November 5, 2009

Night in Kampar

I found out something weird tonight... actually i've been seeing this phenomenon for years, it's just i never state it out.

You'll rarely be able to find any stars in Kampar's night sky.
I dunnoe why, but it's true... quite difficult to look for stars in kampar, though there are some exceptions.

perhaps it refers to me?

by coincidence, my name's also sky.

1 more thing i found out about kampar is, the old town "sleeps" at 8pm, but some corners in the new town are like vegas, it never rests. I guess you can find Malaysia's biggest CyberCafe here. 5 shops in a row, combined together to form the biggest CC in kampar, perhaps even Perak!

then, there is a grass field near Kampar's high class hotel, Grand Kampar Hotel. U can see alot of students having private barbeque parties there during the nights, around the grass field~ it feels like having a campfire~though i wasn't invited for the party, i just visit past them last time, when i was looking for my dinner.

there are a lot of food stores / shops here in kampar... u'll be able to find mamak stores, rice shops, western cuisine, fusion cuisine (HK style), ice blended fruits(they have even durian ice blended...), even dim sum too..... hehe~ that contributed alot to my weight lol~ you should not be worrying about food, you should instead worry about ur wallet...

this is a weird city, i dun love it, but i dun hate it either... perhaps i took it as a stepping stone, in my life, i just stop here for a while, resting my feet, before i continue with my journey? yeah... i think so...

No comments: