Monday, June 28, 2010

Love, From A4J 2010

First of all, i'm sorry i was unable to share it cell group yesterday. I have to rush to kampar, because if i was too late, i'll reach my hostel at 10pm edi~

This blog is supposed to be posted last nite, but the internet in my hostel is down again... haiz, sad business~

Now, to continue to my story, as i reached Ipoh yesterday, an old indian woman came to me, asking for my help. She was a very old woman, i guess she's about 70. I noticed that she can't walk properly, perhaps some sickness on her legs? She carries 2 big luggages with her, and she has to cross the road. ( for your information, when we wanna go to kampar by bus, we have to get a bus from sitiawan to Ipoh first, and then walk a distance to another bus station nearby to catch a different bus to kampar. ) So i said yes. Usually i would just ignore these kind of situation, try to get myself as far as possible. I carried a luggage for that old madam, and we chatted in the journey,then suddenly i saw a bus that i was suppose to take ran past me! Immediately i tried to bid the old woman farewell, and ran after the bus (the bus did stop for me), but unfortunately i failed to catch the bus. So, disappointedly, i went back and help that old woman. I guess she saw my disappointment, because then she said to me:"son, don't be so afraid, you can get another bus over there."

And so, i accompanied her to the bus station. As we arrived, i heard she said :"halleluyah", and i was kinda like :"huh?!?!" She then asks if i'm a christian or not, i was shocked so i didnt reply her in words but i just show her the necklace hung on my neck. It was a cross. Then she said, i'm a christian too, and she blesses me. Through her face, i could see joy in it, as if she met a relative accidentally.

God taught us about LOVE this year in A4J, all sorts of LOVE. Love our nation, love our church, love our family, love our friends, love our leaders, love all the lost souls. And He just taught me again, how to love a stranger. I would never forget the grip of the old madam, when i helped her to cross the road.

Being needed by someone who needs help, that's LOVE.
Being a glass of water for those who were thirsty, that's LOVE.

(to all those friends who's waiting for a chinese translation, i'm sorry, but u guys have to wait for a little while lo... kinda busy recently~ will get it done A.S.A.P.~)

No comments: